Not accepting new clients
MASSAGES BY BRENDA RINCON L.M.T.
Have you ever had a bad Massage? Have you ever felt like that just wasn't worth it? If you answered yes to these questions, you have definitely come to the right place. Its time to get the best massage of your life, so come give Brenda a try! She is the best massage therapist in the country! She offers several different massage choices to choose from, and you will leave feeling relaxed and refreshed when you leave. Never again will you feel like you paid for just someone to rub oil on you or just feel like that wasn't worth it. You deserve the best, so forget the rest. What are you waiting for, call and schedule your appointment today!!!
Swedish Massage $90/hr
The most common type of massage is Swedish massage therapy. It involves soft, long, kneading strokes, as well as light, rhythmic, tapping strokes, on topmost layers of muscles. This is also combined with movement of the joints. By relieving muscle tension, Swedish therapy can be both relaxing and energizing. And it may even help after an injury.
A therapeutic alternative treatment that is based on the notion that certain areas of the ears, hands and feet are connected by nerves to other parts of the body. In reflexology, pressure that is applied to a particular reflex point can remedy problems that are associated with specific body parts and organs. A point that is on the arch of your foot for example can correspond to the proper functioning of the liver. Thus, if pressure is applied to this point in a foot reflexology massage, it will help in improving liver function. Different points correspond to different organs and parts of the body.
Deep Tissue Massage $100/hr
Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints). Please talk with your professional massage therapist to see if a deep tissue massage therapy would be beneficial for you.
Chair Massage N/a
Chair massage is a style of seated massage that is typically short -- 10 or 15 minutes -- and focuses on your back, shoulders and neck and arms. Chair massage is done over clothes and doesn't require any massage oil.
- Boosts energy, alertness, and productivity
- Increases Circulation
- Reduces muscle tension and pain
- Helps prevent Repetitive-Stress Injuries
- Relaxes and rejuvenates
- Relieves emotional stress
Cold/Hot Stone Massage $95/hr
One of the benefits of cold stone massage is that it can provide a deep state of relaxation, a release of tension, as well as, a reduction of swelling and inflammation due to scar tissue, trauma or injuries to muscles.
Hot stone massage therapy melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism. Each hot stone massage therapy session promotes deeper muscle relaxation through the placement of smooth, water-heated stones at key points on the body. Our professional massage therapists also incorporate a customized massage, with the use of hot/cold stones which offers enhanced benefits.
Prenatal Massage $75/half hr
Prenatal massage is therapeutic bodywork that focuses on the special needs of the mother-to-be as her body goes through the dramatic changes of pregnancy. It enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, and relieves mental and physical fatigue. The gentle, noninvasive approach of prenatal massage can ease discomfort associated with pregnancy, help the mother-to-be prepare for labor and give her nurturing emotional support.
Benefits for the body and mind
The benefits of prenatal massage include a wide range of physiological, emotional and psychological benefits.
- Alleviates stress on weight-bearing joints and musculo-fascial structures
- Assists in remedying many of the common discomforts experienced during pregnancy: muscular discomforts, lower-back pain, upper-back pain, headaches, leg cramps, sciatica, stiffness, tension and knots, carpal tunnel syndrome, headaches, heartburn and acid reflux, fatigue, varicose veins, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, edema of the lower extremities, neck pain, inter-scapular pain, sacroiliac and hip joint pain and constipation
- Increases blood circulation, which provides more oxygen and nutrients to both mother and fetus and stimulates the lymph system, thereby increasing immunity and removal of toxins
- Stabilizes hormonal levels and helps relieve depression or anxiety caused by hormonal changes
- Soothes and relaxes the nervous system by releasing endorphins into the mother’s body. As a result, the expectant mother feels more relaxed and at ease, and will also sleep more easily and more deeply
- Assists in maintaining good posture and adjusting to a changing alignment caused by the baby’s increasing weight. Massage increases muscle tone and flexibility, enhancing the ability to carry this extra weight while also relieving aches and pains, leg cramps and muscle spasms
- Eases the load on the heart and helps keep blood pressure in check
- Enhances the pliability of skin and underlying tissues
- Supports the return of blood to the heart and increases blood flow to the uterus and placenta. With the enormous demands placed on the circulatory system during pregnancy, blood volume may increase up to 60 percent compared to pre-pregnancy levels. As pregnancy progresses and the uterus enlarges and presses deep into the pelvic bowl, venous return to the heart is hampered
- Prepares the mother-to-be for an easier delivery with its sedating effect on the nervous system, promoting relaxation and stress relief
- Offers a natural, safe, drug-free alternative choice for pain relief, since taking medications are often limited during a pregnancy for the sake of the unborn child
- In addition to the physical benefits, prenatal massage provides expecting women with the emotional support and nurturing touch provided by nonsexual human touch and energy.